The Quality Manager will be responsible for managing raw materials, non-conformances, audits, specs and customer complaints on site.Client Details
The client is an FMCG manufacturer based in Louth.Description
The Quality Manager will:
- Ensure continued quality of inbound raw materials and outbound product.
- Work very closely with all other departments to ensure clear lines of communication between the departments
- Reporting/processing quality issues - liaising with stakeholders to resolve as efficiently as possible.
- Generate inbound materials specifications for new and existing suppliers
- Manage non-conformances and audits on site
The successful Quality Manager will:
- Quality control/assurance experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Management experience - capable of leading teams in a similar environment
- Experience with BRC and GMP standards
- Auditing experience
The Quality Manager will be offered a competitive package and autonomy of the quality team in an FMCG manufacturing business