Our client is a well-established accountancy firm based in Cambridge is seeking a credible Practice Manager to join their finance team. Reporting to the Partners, suitable applicants will be a proven leader with responsibility for the training of junior staff and managing clients. Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: -
* Ownership of managing client accounts preparation, tax and value-added services.
* Reviewing work produced/performed by other members, including resolving issues and identifying training needs.
* Frequent client interaction
* Review and assist with general practice work - statutory accounts, audits, personal tax, corporation tax
* Filing all company accounts under FRS102 & FRS105
* VAT returns
* Working with the Partners to set KPI's, goals and objectives, then ensure that they are monitored
* Responsible for assisting in improving processes and implementing new systems
The ideal candidate for this Practice Manager will be
* ACA or ACCA qualified essential with ideally 3 + years PQE
* Experience training and developing junior staff members
* Ability to work unsupervised, to work within deadlines and be highly organised.
* Ambitious, driven and positive
* Excellent interpersonal and professional manner
* Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
* Demonstrated ability to manage own workload and to work as part of a team.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
* Effective review and checking skills.
* Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
What's on offer
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits