KS1 Teacher LambethPay £140 - £160 p/d
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS and relevant UK experience in a school.October Half term - End of academic year
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced KS1 Teacher to join our current staffing pool for daily supply, long term supply and permanent roles. Roles are available across primary schools in the London borough of Lambeth.The role
- KS1 Teacher
- Day to day, Daily Supply, Short Term, Long Term and Permanent roles all available
- Class teaching and ensuring safeguarding of children
To be considered for the KS1 Teacher position, you will:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Have proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
How to apply
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a KS1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.