£28,000 - £33,000 p/a + Enhancements | 30 Hours - Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
A leading Kettering hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN with endoscopy experience to join their Endoscopy Team.
The hospital offers a wide variety of specialities and prides itself on providing a high standard of care to both patients and staff.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Endoscopy Staff Nurse post:
* A contract to work 30 hours per week on flexible shifts
* An excellent annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £33,000 plus enhancements where applicable
* A generous annual leave entitlement which increase with service length
* Free on-site parking and free uniforms
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* A great benefits package which supports employee wellbeing, offers financial benefits and retail discounts
* A pension plan, sick pay, life assurance and private healthcare
As Endoscopy RGN, you will assist Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, and Urology Consultants in a range of specialised and technical procedures. You will also be actively involved in audit and governance to maintain standards.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Able to work well within a team
* A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
* Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation