Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location: Stoke on Trent
37 hours a week.
We are currently recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic Commercial Manager.
The successful candidate will perform an important role in marketing, brand identity and corporate management and will serve as a company ambassador focusing on the long-term interests of the business.
Includes flexibility around working from home.
The commercial manager's main responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining and developing relationships with current client base
Working with a host of public sector clients including, Law Enforcement, Home Office, CPS, HMRC, IOPC, MOD, NHS, Social Services, Trading Standards etc.
Working with a host of criminal defence specialists including solicitor practices, barristers' chambers, Law Societies, and investigation agencies
• Preparing tenders and negotiating contracts
• Manage customer expectations and maintain relationships
• Development of the business services portfolio
• Monitoring market changes and trends to identify new business opportunities
• To promote and improve brand identity
• Seek to improve value and add proposition for its customer base
• Working in partnership with both the Production Manager and Operations Manager to evaluate, define and manage mutually acceptable contract terms and service level agreements with client base
• Assist in any conflict resolution issues with contracts and commercial operations
• Identifying, evaluating, and progressing business acquisition targets
• Assist the company in achieving internationalisation of services
• Seeking out development funding/investments for new projects
A proven track record of delivering tangible results and growth improvements
Previous experience of tendering and preparing tender bids
Advanced negotiation and management skills
Ability to develop and strengthen client relationships
Ability to critically evaluate market opportunities
Ability to formulate business plans in justification of commercial change or new business opportunities
Understanding of the constraints and restrictions of SME business development
Strong commercial awareness
UK driving licence
Apply online or contact Lloyd at Peel Solutions for more information