Goldman & Fine Group has a vacancy for an experienced Vehicle Prepper/Polisher to start work on site immediately in the Northampton area.
In return, my client is offering an attractive, negotiable salary, benefits and bonus opportunity within a superb, up-to-date, organised working environment.
* have a minimum of 3 years refurbishment or accident repair experience;
* have all prepping skills;
* be reliable, with previous automotive polishing experience;
* be able to manage your own workload, focusing on targets;
* follow Standard Operating Procedures;
* demonstrate health & safety awareness.
ATA and/or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
You will be an experienced vehicle prepper & polisher, confident in your ability to accurately and efficiently prep the panels on a wide range of vehicles prior to painting, including masking, sanding, filling, priming and polishing, then resealing panels if necessary.
How to apply:
* click on this advert and submit your completed CV
* call Emma at Goldman & Fine (phone number removed), quoting the ref 4018
* email your CV to Emma at Goldman & Fine
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. Please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any handheld device to view our latest job vacancies.