Project Accountant | £40k-45k (plus car + benefits) | Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA | Travel Required | Construction Sector
Marks Sattin are sourcing a Commercial Project Accountant for a Construction client. Please note that the role will require travel on a frequent basis.
The successful candidate will have underlying knowledge of working with multiple projects at any one time, as well as providing management with key information is crucial to securing this position. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Contract accounting to aid management decisions
- Assisting in implementing key KPIs in order to establish projects progress
- Reporting on a regular basis; monitoring, analysing and reviewing performance, capex etc.
- Building relations with operational workers to understand their needs to amend your accounting
- Creating precise budgets and forecasts based on the information gained from operational staff
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience in working within a Construction/Infrastructure environment
- Commercial accounting experience with relationship building of the wider group
For more information, please apply with your updated CV