Our client is a leading Oil & Gas Engineering company based in Norwich.
Due to a large contract win we are recruiting on their behalf for a Project Manager to work on this greenfield Minimum Facilities platform project
You will take ownership of the project, acting as the project focal point dealing with both the commercial and technical aspects of the project delivery.
Duties will include:
• Management of a team of Engineers and project control staff.
• Project delivery of designated project, from Sales handover to final closeout.
• Develop and define the project scope, setting goals and deliverables.
• Lead the development of detailed project plans.
• Act as a single point of contact for the allocated project.
• Effectively communicate project requirements and expectations.
• Estimate the resources required to achieve the project goals.
• Interpret client change requests and draft, review, update and submit variations.
• Assess, plan, manage and sponsor the procurement activities of the project.
• Assess and determine the requirement for additional resources.
• Manage by setting and reviewing project expectations.
• Approve project documents for completeness and accuracy to company procedures/ standards
You will be qualified to a minimum of HNC level in a relevant Engineering discipline and have a minimum of eight years' experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry.
This is a six-month contract position and will require you to work from your home office.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you