This successful, well-respected and long established firm are looking for a Child Care Solicitor / Legal Executive to join their team in Plymouth. The busines has a strong reputation of dealing with private clients through family, crime, conveyancing and wills, probate & trusts teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for ideally a Child Care Solicitor / Legal Executive (could include private children & domestic violence), either Solicitor or CILEX , to join a professional & friendly team. Assisted and supported you will taking responsibility for a busy case load of care files. The firm operate a cloud based case management system to support remote working.The candidate:
- Knowledge of the relevant law and case law or developing that knowledge
- A Child Panel member or intend to work towards this qualification
- Focused on providing exceptional service and advice to clients
- Knowledge of legal aid rules and regulations would be helpful
- Manage files so they are compliant with LEXCEL and legal aid agency regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Occasional visits to the Plymouth office - a cloud based management system supports remote working
£35k - £55k (doe) plus benefitsContact:
Matthew Cooper: Cavendish Maine Recruitment GroupReference:
If your application is successful we aim to contact you the same day to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please feel free to contact us as we may have other vacancies that would better suit your skills and experience.
Also, please do not hesitate to pass Cavendish Maine's details, or a particular vacancy you've seen advertised, onto a colleague/friend as they may benefit from this information and please continue to view our vacancies.