Job Title: Ecommerce Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
Location: Hertfordshire (home-based and office-based)
Contract: Perm, Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday, flexible hours)
A successful and ambitious specialist merchandise business are now seeking an experienced Ecommerce professional to join their busy marketing team.
This is an exciting time to join the business, as they look to expand their internal teams ahead of the new year. The Role:
- Full responsibility for Ecommerce performance
- Optimise listings for key brands
- Ensure content is translated and optimised
- Launch tracking & reporting for reporting
- Monitor all products & identify opportunities to improve conversion rates
- Manage price changes
- Use data Amazon analytics and external software to produce actional insights
- Identify new products for potential range development
- Manage POs through Amazon Vendor Central
- 3 years+ Ecommerce experience
- Solid experience with Amazon Seller Central is essential
- Experience optimising listings
- Experience in managing ecommerce PPC campaigns
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central, Channel Advisor and/or Shopify (highly beneficial but not essential)
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon. Good luck with your application!
- Company bonus scheme
- Free, onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013
and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards
, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman' at The National 'Best Business Women Awards'
in October 2018 and 'Best SME Business'
at the biz4Biz awards 2019!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME's throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client's expectations.