'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our client is a supplier of construction products based in Harwich, Essex
who are proud of their excellence in customer service and diverse product range. They are going through a period of growth and have an exciting opportunity for a Bookkeeper/Accountant
to join them, supporting the growth of, and growing with the company long term.Bookkeeper/AccountantBasic Salary Negotiable DOE
| Mon to Fri 8-5 | Harwich | Small, Growing, Progressive Business | Part of the Growing Office Team | Sage 50 Experience Essential | Open to Experience Levels - Looking for an Ambitious, Driven Candidate
As a Bookkeeper/Accountant you will be responsible for the accounts of this growing company. Experience with Sage 50 is essential. Responsibilities include managing the administration of the finance, HR and facilities of the business on a day-to-day basis, along with bookkeeping and monthly management of accounts, VAT returns, PAYE and managing cash flow.Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Manage all financial transactions.
- Purchase and Sales ledger.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Processing staff expenses.
- Dealing with customer and supplier account queries.
- Produce financial reports.
- Liaise with external accountants.
- Administration of company vehicles.
- Manage office supplies and orders.
- Manage insurance renewals.
- Support staff reviews, holiday allowance etc.
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Sage Pay
- Organised, positive, self-motivated and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounts, with proven experience (Sage 50 essential).
- Excellent use of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Happy to work in a self-directed environment.
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.