Are you an experienced Purchasing professional who has also managed a team? If yes, then this could be an interesting role for you. You will be working with a leader in their field in the procurement of a wide range of products, managing the day to day running of the Purchasing department, within the Ashford area.
- Adding value to the procurement function through cost saving, best practice, and negotiation
- Developing relationships with suppliers and all departments within the business
- Lead the Purchasing Team to deliver KPIs
- Manage supplier audits
- Experience managing a team
- Proven experience within a key Purchasing position
- Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent position, Monday - Friday. If you would like to discuss this role further, please be in touch with your CV.