SEMH Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North London - Pupil Referral Unit
- Experience with SEMH, EBD, Severe Challenging Behaviour and ASD
- Pupil Referal Unit - Barnet, North London
- Small class sizes 6-10 students
- Fantastic resources and facilities for students to access
Are you looking for an exciting challenge as a SEMH Teaching Assistant?
Do you want the opportunity to develop professionally in your career?
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and dynamic SEMH Teaching Assistant to work in a fantastic Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) based in North London.Necessary Job Requirements:
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:
- Experience working in a Primary and Secondary Educational setting supporting students with SEN needs
- Experience working with SEMH, EBD, Severe Challenging Behaviour and ASD
- Must have a valid Enhanced DBS registered with the Online Update Service
- Available immediately, 5 days a week
- A dedicated Consultant designated to your borough
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience £70-£80 a day
- Additional training and upskilling free of charge
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants must have an Enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by following the application link or by contacting Hollie Myers at Empowering Learning.