Do you have strong knowledge of ISO 9001 and Quality Management Systems?
Have you had formal Quality Auditor training to at least internal auditor level?
Do you have previous engineering experience in a highly regulated sector?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, then we'd very much like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a well-established consulting company in the nuclear sector. The successful candidate must have strong overall quality management experience in an engineering highly regulated environment and must be able to demonstrate evidences of creating successful quality systems.
* Overall monitoring and analysing of Quality Management System performance and Quality Management activities within the company.
* Taking the lead in ensuring the quality of deliverables.
* Developing and implementing quality standards and control systems.
* Ensuring that the Company quality policies and objectives including ISO 9000 standards are met.
* Making recommendations for improvement.
* Working closely with Operations Management to develop controls and improvements.
* Working with Project Managers to provide guidance on Quality Management matters.
* Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
* Ensuring Internal Audits take place on a schedule for the company.
* Provide formal Quality Inductions for all news and maintain records.
* Strong knowledge of Quality Management System and ISO 9001.
* Formal Quality Auditor training (IRCA etc.)
* Degree or equivalent technical qualification with sufficient understanding of carrying out audits of technical work.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Critical and constructive ability in executing audits and advising.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business