We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD)
to join our dedicated team at our specialist service in Nottingham.
This is a full-time role and you will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Hospital Clifton.Cygnet Hospital Clifton
is a 24 bed specialist low secure service for men with a personality disorder, who also present with complex mental health needs and challenging behaviours.Your Day-to-Day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- On-call duties,1 week out of 6
You will have...Essential:
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in low secure and personality disorders
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
At Cygnet Hospital Clifton
we aim to sequence interventions according to Professor Livesley's integrated treatment model. The therapeutic milieu aims to ensure consistency and optimal conditions for growth and change in a positive and effective environment.
The treatment model we provide at Cygnet Hospital Clifton
is delivered in the context of a cohesive multidisciplinary, psychologically informed team approach, with the patient at its centre. We aim to create opportunities for sustained positive behavioural change, by applying a consistent approach where the men in our care feel encouraged to develop positive interpersonal skills to reduce maladaptive or pathological behaviours.What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!Click the link to apply.
Job Description Clinical_Team_Leader.doc