Exceptional opportunity of Digital Communications Executive in Marketing team of award winning, global business whose high end, aesthetically strong products complement luxury living in residential and hospitality sectors throughout the world.
As Digital Communications Executive you will develop, assist and implement the company's social media and digital communications strategy with the focus of growing brand awareness, engagement and brand sentiment across all global channels.
Shortlisted applicants should be mindful that they will need to have a portfolio available which reflects their skills and the ideal candidate should have:
* Degree (or equivalent) and experience in a digital communications role.
* Experience of working in a multi-national organisation ideally.
* Strong experience of initiating and running successful and innovative digital marketing strategies inclusive of email and paid social campaigns.
* Strong experience of all social media platforms (with a focus on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter) able to confidently execute content across multiple channels.
* Understanding of social media software management e.g. Hootsuite or similar.
* Strong experience of monitoring and analysing digital activity and usage.
* Excellent copy writing skills, editing and presentation skills.
* Wide experience of creating and editing lively, dynamic content for a digital audience.
* Understanding or experience in creating SEO optimised copy (useful).
* Experience of managing relationships with key stakeholders.
* Knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation software.
* Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office.
* Familiarity with Google Analytics reporting.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
Development and implementation of digital comms strategy alongside PR and Communications Exec, mapping out key digital campaigns to drive brand awareness and increase engagement with target audiences.
Creating innovative, multi-channel social media plan, scheduling and managing the day to day execution through the content management platform.
Executing best practices across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest) analysing social strategies and establishing relevant campaign goals.
Supporting company's product segmentation journey by establishing a professional, but unique, social media "voice" and image relevant for each platform audience.
Managing and facilitating social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
Forming key relationships with industry professionals and influencers across the social media platforms to create a strong network of advocates for the business.
Developing and executing engaging digital marketing campaigns for customers, partners and with external sales platforms to support brand messaging and seasonal launches.
Working closely with Web Exec and CRM team to implement 360 campaigns with clear calls to action and measurable results.
Collaborating with the design team to establish and create relevant assets for each campaign and platform.
Creating engaging copy for varying customer types that encourages social interaction.
Analysing performance data and providing intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with relevant keyword and SEO strategies and Google Analytics.
Leading in execution of new initiatives including paid social, to help grow a loyal social following across all our platforms, paying close attention to key customer profiles.
Working with Internal and External Comms execs to establish and grow the company's employee brand across relevant online platforms such as LinkedIn.
Gathering data and creating weekly reports of paid campaigns.
Confidently understanding the company's sales, product and marketing objectives to firmly position the brand within the market.
Keeping abreast of trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understanding how to both build and convert a digital audience.
Educating other staff on the use of social media and promoting its use and success within the company.
In addition to skills/experience mentioned above, you must have the ability to understand organisational strategy and objectives and develop communication initiatives that help achieve them. You should possess strong attention to detail, be highly motivated, enthusiastic with a "can do" mindset and have a willingness to take the initiative and have the ability to work under pressure and on multiple tasks. We seek outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues and external partners and a readiness to embrace change and promote new concepts and methods to the team and wider business