Excellent opportunity for a Project Manager looking to take up a major role in a growing company, with the chance to play a key role in shaping the business' approach to multiple clients across the country.
Are you a Project Manager with experience in the Manufacturing or Process Engineering industry? Do you have experience of handling multiple projects at once?
This company specialise in the design and installation of large-scale solutions for the Manufacturing, Food and Chemical sector. They are seeing a large demand for their services and are looking to secure the business' future by taking on the right core of people to help them grow into the future.
In this role you will be handling major projects for clients in the manufacturing industries. You will be dealing with clients, suppliers, colleagues and contractors to oversee the implementation and installation of company project equipment. You will be responsible for multiple projects at once and will be required on occasion to travel to client sites to meet and oversee project implementation (travel paid for).
The ideal candidate for this role will have Project Management experience in the Manufacturing industry and a PRINCE2 qualification or similar.
* Project Manager (Manufacturing)
* Overseeing multiple projects for clients in the manufacturing industries
* Dealing with clients, suppliers, contractors to oversee project implementation
* Visiting sites across UK when required (travel paid for)
* £50,000-£55,000 + Training + Travel + 34 Days Holiday
* Project Management experience in Manufacturing or Process Engineering
* Experience of handling multiple projects
* Happy with remote working and occasional travel
* PRINCE2 or similar qualification desirable but not essential
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed