£18.00 to £19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A leading Bradford nursing home currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager.
Details of this Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Very competitive rates from £18.00 to £19.00 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary of up to £37,000
• A supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
In this role, in addition to supporting the Registered Manager with the day to day running of the home, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure clinical records are up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN and Mental Health/RMN Nurses will both be considered for the role
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse or above within a UK care home setting, with extensive experience working in elderly and dementia care and confident working with service users who demonstrate challenging behaviours
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of the management and implementation of care of the elderly in line with NMC and CQC guidelines
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation