As Divisional Finance Director you will take responsibility for a flagship growing manufacturing site with a turnover of c£60m that is part of an international group.
As a result of winning several new contracts, they are seeking to strengthen their finance leadership team. You will be responsible for:
* Leading a finance team of 10
* Supporting the managing director and leadership team from a finance perspective
* Monthly, weekly, daily reporting both for the division and to group
* Statutory compliance, liaising with internal and external auditors
* Budgeting, forecasting, and business case review
* Driving cost-saving initiatives, and facilitating an environment of continuous improvement
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an ambitious qualified accountant who has extensive manufacturing experience, you will have previously held an all-round financial controllers position where you have developed a breadth of experience across management and financial accounting. Experience of SAP, working for US-owned group would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
In return, our client offers the opportunity to play a key part of this organisations continued success, great scope for career development, an attractive package, and on-site parking.
For further details apply now via the link or call now on .
BTG Recruitment are experts in accountancy recruitment.