Page Personnel have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Payroll Advisor to join a leading manufacturing company based in Chester. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly HR team, reporting to the HR manager where a full hand-over will be offered to the successful candidate. Client Details
Our client are a expanding, global manufacturing business offering a exciting opportunity for a long-term career. Description
Senior Payroll Advisor:
- To ensure the management of the payroll process in preparation for an external bureau
- Ensuring payments are made to appropriate third parties e.g. HMRC / pension providers etc.
- To calculate, administer, input and transmit payroll of approximately 500 employees on a monthly basis
- Calculating any SSP, SMP, SPP payments
- To act as a first point of contact for all employee related queries relating to pay, tax and Company reward schemes.
- Responsible for managing Government initiated wage deductions, e.g. CSA, CAPS and tax underpayments in a timely manner
- To produce weekly payroll/HR reports, such as staff absence procedures
- To ensure all new starters are set up and process P45/P46 details
- To manage tax year end payroll administration and issuing P60s
- The processing of all P11D's
- To manage the Company's reward schemes
- To manage the Company's Workplace Pension obligations in line with Auto Enrolment
- Maintaining records of all employees signed up to the company stock schemes, updating the system as necessary to ensure benefits are logged and correct
Successful Senior Payroll Advisor will have:
- Previous experience in managing the payroll function independently including year end for external bureau
- Experienced in the processing and calculation of Auto Enrolment contributions
- Experience in managing corporate benefits, and stocks would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High degree of numeracy with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Ability to analyse information from standard reports where required
- Abilty to work on own initiative with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent computer skills incl. Microsoft Word and Excel.
Our client will offer you:
- Fantastic salary benefits
- High pension contributions
- 25 days holidays which increase with service
- Income protection
- Flexibility around start and finish times
- WFH options week by week
- Death in service x6
- Profit share bonus scheme