We are currently recruiting for a full time BI Manager who can ensure that we continue to deliver an exceptional service. We are offering an unrivalled opportunity in a successful and expanding company with a great team spirit.
The Qualasept Pharmaxo Holdings Limited (QPHL) Group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors.
Qualasept Ltd t/a Bath ASU produces over 3000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. Through our scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve our products and services.
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Limited is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
Microgenetics Ltd is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services, methodologies and technologies in the pharmaceutical manufacturing and clinical/diagnostics sectors.
The QPHL Group now includes over 380 people with a leading edge turnover greater than £190 million.You will have a range of key responsibilities to include:
- Management and oversight of the Business Intelligence Team
- Use of data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Data collation, manipulation and analysis
- Identifying patterns and trends to present actionable insights from large datasets - helping influence business processes
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the reporting needs of departments and the group as a whole;
- Work with external stakeholders to understand data requirements
- Communication of analysis and recommendations across departments
- Produce written documentation to support analysis, report on findings and present to stakeholders when necessary
- Automation of report generation and distribution
- Scheduled report writing and generation
- Maintenance and development of the Datawarehouse
- Commitment to participate in any extended hours or Bank Holidays rotas.
The successful candidate should be educated to 'A' level standard which should include Maths and have at least 3+ years' experience as a BI developer with 3+ years in data analytics, and experience using SSRS. You should have experience of supervising / managing a small team.
We are looking for a motivated BI manager with experience of using SQL Server and who understands data warehousing techniques and Power BI. They should have brilliant skills in Excel and great knowledge on data manipulation and best practice, experience of using SQL to query databases and excellent data presentation and visualisation skills is essential. They should also have good communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties. In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday. Increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply ASAP.
Closing date: 13th November 2020.By clicking apply, you will be taken to our careers page where you can complete your application.