Senior Visual Merchandising Manager - Fashion - £50,000 - £55,000The Company
I am working with a global fashion brand that are looking for a high skilled, commercially minded Senior Digital Visual Merchandising Manager who has a proven ability in improving on-site shopping experiences through data driven merchandising. The Job
- You will lead all aspects of visual merchandising on site working with your team offshore resources as required.
- Ensure product is appropriately merchandised for ecommerce campaigns, homepages, emails and features.
- Responsible for working with stakeholders across the business to get products live on the website.
- Deliver a strategic plan on their merchandising approach.
- Use Google Analytics, Excel and other tools for data driven decision making
- Analyse site performance and merchandising execution.
- Own the visual merchandising strategy
- Lead the product go live process, working with the studio and offshore teams.
- Manage BAU visual merchandising processes and SEO best practice.
- Proven track record in Ecommerce Merchandising and Ecommerce site optimisation.
- Experience translating trading plans, brand guidelines and journeys to deliver improved product awareness.
- In depth knowledge for fashion retail.
- Strong visual awareness with a love for optimising digital customer shopping experiences.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems is required.
- Experience using analytical tools.
- Experience working with CRO.
- Proven management experience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.Laura Mann
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.