Are you a Reception Teacher looking for a post in a Primary Academy? Tradewind are recruiting! We have a wonderful Primary Academy looking for a Reception Teacher for January 2021.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, confident Reception Teacher to join fantastic Primary Academy based in Bexley for a January 2021 start or sooner if the candidate is available. This is a full-time role and the salary will be Outer London scale £29915 - £41136.
The school is a 3-form entry Academy that opened in 2014 and has been growing to capacity which will be in 2021/22. The Academy has excellent facilities and is based very close to green park land which gives the students excellent access to the outdoors and the school utilise this in their teaching. This Academy looks to offer a first-class educational experience for its students with an exciting and stimulating curriculum.
We are looking for:
- a Reception Teacher who is committed and driven to give students the best start in school during their time in EYFS
- A motivated individual that has experience in the EYFS setting. NQTS will be considered
- An individual that is driven and reflective on their own practice, constantly looking to make progress in their own teaching skills
- Someone that provides the very best care and attention to all the students
The school based in Bexley, closest train station is 8 minutes by bus. The school has a large car park which is available for all.
In return the school offers:
A school that has very recently been built and developed over the past 4 years. A team of staff that are motivated and work well in partnership to get the best outcomes for their students. Comprehensive CPD is offered not only through the school but also with the Academy chain.
To join us and be successful in this Reception Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold a Teaching Qualification (QTS) or equivalent
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- References that cover at least 6 months of experience within the last two years in an educational setting
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Reception Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on /
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.