Reed in Partnership About us
Job Role: Self-Billing Executive Company: Reed in Partnership Location: Liverpool Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 Contract: Permanent Reed in Partnership are recruiting a Self-Billing Executive to join our expanding team! We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services. We are an ambitious organisation which has undergone significant growth and diversification. The business now employs 400 staff delivering a diverse portfolio of employability, skills and youth services across the United Kingdom. The business currently has a number of exciting opportunities within its employability programmes, apply now to join our team.
What is the job about?
The Self Billing Executive role will be responsible for the administration of processes to ensure the accurate and efficient generation of invoices for subcontractors on Reed in Partnership and Reed Wellbeing programmes under a self-billing approach. The role will ensure accurate records of claims and statement of accounts for supply chain partners are maintained at all times. The Self Billing Executive will organise authorisation processes to ensure our partners claims are processed in an efficient and accurate manner and will engage with Purchase Ledger to ensure invoices and credit notes are paid to contractual timescales. The role will provide support to the Claims Manager and Claims Analysts in the compilation of Claims and processing of Sales invoices in Oracle (or other such accounting package) as required.
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable experience in dealing with high volumes of data with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent excel spreadsheet skills, comfortable with pivot tables and manipulating data
• Experience of and an ability to quickly understand and follow complex systems and procedures
• Able to understand and process changing requirements in a fast-moving environment
• Proven track record of building professional relationships, both internally and externally, as a representative of Reed in Partnership and Reed Wellbeing
• Previous experience in a transactional finance role
• Experience of producing reconciliations
• Experience of Oracle systems
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• A proactive and flexible, 'can do' attitude
• A strong sense of honesty and integrity
• Be able to work under pressure and work to strict reporting deadlines
• Ability to be diligent and retain high levels of concentration and accuracy at all times
Disability Confidence Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria