Clinical Nurse Manager
Salary: £38,000 per annum
Location: Bootle, Liverpool
Days - 40 hour contract - largely supernumerary
A prestigious and award winning care group based in Liverpool are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to work alongside their highly experienced senior management team, the company is widely renowned as an industry leading care group with high standards of care and stunning state of the art facilities; the company guarantees ongoing development, staff rewards and a wealth of benefits and started as a training provider initially.
Your role as Clinical Nurse Manager will be to oversee and support the nursing and care staff in nursing facility which cares for individuals with complex mental health needs and complex physical needs (including tracheostomy and ventilator care) whilst ensuring clinical excellence and following all regulatory standards set out by CQC.
Key duties for the role of Clinical Nurse Manager include:
- Evaluating and development of patient programmes and care
- Managing care assessment process
- Quality assurance and regulatory compliance
- Nursing team management
- Ensuring all mandatory training and inductions are complete
- Completing staff supervisions
- Family Services
- Provide safe processes for the storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
- Report all compliments, comments and complaints
This is a multi-versatile role ideal for a senior nurse/clinical nurse manager (RGN or RMN or RNLD) wanting to advance into management and gain their NVQ level 4 and 5 awards in management, the company offer a stringent management training programme and realistic career progression path.
Further benefits are listed below for the Clinical Nurse Manager role:
- An industry leading salary with regular reviews
- Comprehensive training and induction programme - mentorship/management
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme £1,500
- Paid NMC registration annually
- Ongoing development and career progression
- Employee benefits scheme - online vouchers and discounts + team rewards
As a Clinical Nurse Manager your role will be to lead, motivate and inspire for clinical excellence candidates must hold a NMC pin and nursing qualification.
The opportunity to work for as a Clinical Nurse Manager for a dynamic and rewarding company which is rapidly expanding is not to be missed; for a discussion, further information or to apply contact Larissa at Time Recruitment