A brilliant opportunity for a Finance Analyst is available in Bedford. If you're a candidate who wants progression, development and most importantly, see how your work makes an impact on a daily basis in the business then this is a role for you. A dynamic business within a growing industry that will allow you to immerse yourself into the business and work with different teams. The company offers a very competitive benefits package and a friendly and supportive culture!Main responsibilities for the Finance Analyst will be:
- To manage all financial aspects of weekly reporting, monthly results, month end, balance sheets, reporting, variance analysis, budgets and forecasts.
- To attend all internal and external client meetings
- To business partner the key internal stakeholders to ensure they understand the numbers and processes.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Provide input to finance and business strategies to promote year on year profitability growth.
- Involvement with pricing analysis and pricing strategies across the business
- Preparations of commercial analysis on P&L
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA or AAT
- Have an analytical and inquisitive mind set
- Excellent communication skills to business partner with operations
If you are keen to take the next step in your career please apply to this Finance Analyst role or get in touch at