Parkway Volkswagen are looking to recruit Aftersales Manager. This is your chance to work for a long established, family run, reputable Main Dealer with an excellent working environment in Kettering.
We are looking for a high calibre and experienced Aftersales Manager to run a very busy Parts and Service Department at this very busy car dealership in Northamptonshire. If you are a Motor Retail experienced Aftersales Manager and can display a settled career history and a proven track record of success, then please apply today.
As the Aftersales Manager you will:
* Manage all aspects of both the Service & Parts Departments
* Mentor and motivate a large team of Vehicle Technicians, Service staff and Parts Advisors
* Assist with overall management of this busy but well-run dealership
* Represent the company in a highly professional manner
* Have a highly detailed and analytical approach
* Possess the ability to be a strong but fair leader
To be considered for this role, you will be currently working as an Aftersales Manager or Service Manager for at least 5 years. You will also have current experience in managing a large aftersales team within a prestige or volume branded passenger car dealership as this is essential.
This highly successful motor retail group can offer you all the support and help that you will need to build a successful and stable career. In return for your commitment as the Aftersales Manager, you can expect to receive a market leading basic salary and pay plan as well as a range of stunning benefits that will include the following:
* Basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
* OTE circa £70,000 plus over achievement bonuses (uncapped)
* Staff car purchase / lease scheme
* 22 days holiday + bank holidays
* Company pension scheme