SRA Engineering are looking for an experienced CMM Programmer with PC-DMIS experience to join a manufacturing business in Northampton. This will be working the afternoon shift Monday - Thursday 2.00pm -10pm and Friday 12-6 pm.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This exciting position requires a CMM Programmer who has experience with CMM software PC DMIS.
You will be involved with the writing of independent validation programs along with testing them and compiling inspection reports in the customer's format.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Programming and operation of the CMM
* Using PC-DMIS to create and edit programs
* Problem Solving - investigate, document and resolve issues
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 2+ years' experience in a manufacturing quality environment