Year 5 Teacher required
£124 - £189 per day
Immediate Start GSL Education are working with a unique learning community in Runcorn who are looking to add to their KS2 team. Creativity and Innovation underpinned by high standards and expectations for all are at the heart of everything the school does. As educators they strive to develop a rich and varied curriculum to enable their learners to achieve their aspirations. Their vision is that every pupil will strive to be the very best that they can be.
· To maintain an up to date knowledge of teaching of your subjects within KS2 and especially for YR5
· To plan lessons and activities directly aimed at year 5 to meet pupils individual learning needs
· To use a range of appropriate strategies and follow school policies for teaching, behaviour management and classroom management
· To assess, monitor and record the progress of pupils in your teaching and give them clear and constructive feedback
· To report to parents and colleagues on progress and curriculum
· Guide year 5 pupils in the development of curiosity and knowledge
· Preparing and delivering interventions within a primary base setting
· QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
· Experience in KS2 is preferred
· Have aspirations of becoming an OUTSTANDING educator
Interviews and trials are taking place right now, with a view to commencing immediately for the right candidate.
To apply for the role, you will:
· Hold a full and valid DBS registered with the update service, or be prepared to apply for a new one
· Be able to provide references (Work or University based) covering the last two years To apply for the role please send CV to Emma or call Emma Bowen on (phone number removed) for more details.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to the relevant checks and procedures