KS2 Primary Teacher - School Contract - January 2021 - Harrow, West London Are you a proven KS2 Primary Teacher searching for an 'Outstanding' Primary School? Are you looking for a School where staff progression & CPD is encouraged by the SLT?
Clarus Education are working with the Executive Head Teacher of a small trust of schools in Harrow, West London. With a KS2 Teacher leaving on maternity over the Christmas break, we are looking to fill a full time, 1 year fixed term contract KS2 Primary Teacher post.
The appointed KS2 Primary Teacher must have a sound background in delivering 'Good/ Outstanding' lessons and have the ability to continue driving standards within the KS2 phase. Are you the KS2 Primary Teacher for the job?
Get in touch with Shevonnae at Clarus today to find out more & submit your CV for consideration now! Shortlisting is taking place immediately.Job Role
- Full time KS2 Class Teacher
- January 2021 start
- 1-year fixed term contract
- Scope to be offered a permanent contract
- London Pay Scale (MPS 2 - 6)
- £31,604 - £41,136 per annum
- Not suitable for NQTs, unless you have years of previous classroom experience
- Previous UK teaching experience is a must
- Sound KS2 subject knowledge
- Innovative & engaging teaching style
- A confident Teacher with a strong classroom presence
- Large, 3-form entry Primary School
- Ofsted graded 'Outstanding'
- Friendly, down to earth SLT
- Welcoming & supportive partner Teachers
- Located in Harrow, West London
- Free local parking
- Well-connected via the Metropolitan, Bakerloo & Overground tube lines
Send through your CV now to be considered for this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity. If shortlisted, your personal consultant (Shevonnae) will be in touch within 24 hours.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'. KS2 Primary Teacher - School Contract - January 2021 - Harrow, West London