A Finance Analyst is required to work for a fast-growth Consumer Products business (based in London but working remotely initially), in what is a newly created role. Working for a business which has achieved record-breaking sales in 2020 and that has also won several new contracts both in the UK and internationally, this is an opportunity for a commercially minded Accountant to support the company through their next phase of growth by taking the lead in the implementation of new commercial reporting.
The Finance Analyst will be working with various senior stakeholders across the business to support them with commercial planning. You will be the "go-to" person for commercial finance and will be responsible for implementing various new commercial reports as well as supporting with the management accounts when needed.
Finance Analyst responsibilities will include:
* Taking the lead in the implementation of various new commercial reports including flash forecasting, group-wide cashflow forecasting, and sales & margin reports
* Business partnering with the Heads of Department to support with commercial decision making and analyse budgets vs actuals
* Creating new templates to further improve existing processes including a group consolidated management accounts template
* Supporting the Management Accountant with the production of the monthly accounts when needed
* Working with the Finance Director to implement a new ERP system to be rolled out to the business globally
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with 0-3 years post qualified experience. You must have previously worked in a commercial finance role and will have proven examples of where you have implemented add value management reports. A strong management accounting skillset is key and any experience implementing a new ERP system is beneficial. It is essential that you have previously worked within a consumer industry (ideally retail or FMCG) and that you have dealt with stock. To succeed in this role, you will be naturally commercially minded, proactive in nature, and willing to work in a hands-on yet add value role. You must have excellent communication skills and not be afraid to challenge senior stakeholders.
This Finance Analyst role will evolve in line with the company's growth and you will have the opportunity to progress into an FP&A Manager role in line with the growth. You will be offered a competitive salary and excellent benefits including a 10% discount, healthcare, and subsidised gym membership