Our client a central government department are currently looking for a Business Manager to join their team on a 5 month contract based in London paying £800pd inside IR35.
Contract Length: until 31/03/2020
Location: WFH 3 days a week, London 2 days a week
1) Person should have an IT design/IT architecture background in that they should be able to help with shaping solutions
2) Person should have worked at a relatively senior level in a "relationship management" capacity - i.e .they have worked really tightly alongside users to make sure that the requirements are right and the right thing is delivered
3) Person should have experience of Agile - so should have agile delivery in their CV, Scrum/PI Planning etc.
4) Person should have experience of introducing processes
5) Person should be customer focused i.e. have experience of implementing customer end systems
10-15 years of IT work experience
Experience of developing and executing strategic technical plans
Experience of running teams
Experience with running virtual workshops and training sessions is desirable.
Cloud based storage apps
Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and technical business plans as needed
Identify, screen and evaluate new technical solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs
Responsible for taking business problems, creating and analysing relevant information to outline technical solutions/concepts to those problems (including business cases for new investments)
Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the information technology department, and outside vendors; Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility
Develop and implement sound rationale for portfolio management and managing product phase-in-phase-out plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the portfolio
Create shared vision of respective solutions and facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms
Possess a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources (to create strategic technical business plans)
Transition solutions to technology delivery teams