Technical Service Desk Team Leader required to join a professional Services Company based in Southend Essex.
This is a brand-new role as the company looks to expand and grow their Service Desk function.Technical Skills:
Team Leading Skills.
- Windows 10 operating system and MS Office products
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of Active Directory (Users and computers, Group Policy)
- ·Strong Office 365 knowledge
- Troubleshoot printer and printing related problems both locally and on the back-end server
- Strong knowledge of tools like ServiceNow or similar
- ITIL Foundation
My client is looking to recruit URGENTLY, please send your CV in Word format to be considered for this great opportunity.
- Mentoring, coaching and Team Leading the team.
- Keeping the Service team motivated
- Monitor all tickets and follow up on escalations with relevant 3rd line support to ensure tickets are resolved in a timely manner and that the customer is kept informed until incident resolution
- Help to create and ensure the team meet their internal service targets such as first-time fix rate, service and operating level agreements (SLAs/OLAs) and achieve good scores in customer satisfaction surveys