This is a fantastic marketing opportunity as the company have recently re branded and so you will be working on embedding the brand awareness throughout the organisation and externally .
You will be reporting to the Brand and Insights Manager and this Manager reports directly to the CEO
Salary up to £30,000 plus amazing benefits including working just 35 hours a week, an annual bonus of around 10%, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, private healthcare and dental care after 6 months, excellent pension scheme and sick pay scheme, life assurance, free parking and employee assistance programme. Please note this is a 12 month maternity cover, based near High Wycombe.
This role requires someone who is proactive, understands the importance of a Brand and customer satisfaction and needs.
You will be responsible for supporting the development and management of the company brand for all marketing and communications activity, as well as assisting with market research and the analysis of data to build customer insights to inform future decision making and activities.
This role manages key initiatives on behalf of the Brand and Insights Manager that help to grow the company and charter brand equity as well as supporting the market research programme.
* 2 to 3 years' experience of working in a marketing department with brand/communications experience
* Analytical experience
* Experience of commissioning market research
* Prior experience of delivering customer insights
* Understanding of the principles of market research
* Importance of a strong brand
* Statistical information and how to present it
* Effective PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Ability to use CRM database and create reports
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Teamwork and organisational skills
* Photoshop or image editing skills