£45,000 p/a | 40 Hours - Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC | Disability Care
A small private nursing home in North Norwich currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as CQC Registered Manager.
The home caters to younger adults who are living with a range of physical disabilities and nursing care needs, and as the site is already fully compliant with CQC essential standards, your primary focus will be on maintaining the good standards achieved and implementing further improvements.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week
* Usually working days, but with some flexibility required for evenings, weekends and on-call due to the seniority of the post
* A great annual salary in the region of £45,000
As Registered Manager, you will coordinate the clinical, operational and financial management of the home, ensuring high standards of care. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams and will work to ensure the ongoing success of the home.
What we are looking for in a Home Manager:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN
* Ideally you will have previous experience working as Registered Manager in a UK nursing home, however experienced Deputy Managers will also be considered
* You will be a confident and proactive manager, with great communication and leadership skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation