Talent Builders are looking for a Mechanical Estimator for an established Building Services contractor. They deliver projects across a variety of sectors including Education, Leisure, Healthcare, Residential and Commercial. Projects range in value from £20,000 to £10m.
You will be responsible for all mechanical related estimation works using industry known estimating software.
* Playing a key role in tendering meetings, in submitting and managing bids and for accurate documentation
* Creating a fully detailed tender based on a performance specification and services drawings
* Producing a list of RFI's and submit to the client
* Reading and understanding the scope of works and specification
* Read drawings to scale and compiling detailed schedules/take-off's
* Arrange tender review meeting with senior management and agree submittals
* Communicate with clients to follow up of submitted tenders and bids
* Takes responsibility for getting things done
* Good with numbers and good IT skills
* Highly organised with ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines to achieve objectives
* Dedicated and hardworking
* Keen to learn and develop
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Commute: London, Greater London, Essex, Suffolk
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for an experienced Mechanical Estimator who is looking to develop their career with a highly successful company