At Four Seasons Healthcare we are looking for a Deputy Manager with a passion for enhancing the quality of life.
To join us as the Deputy Manager you have to have responsibility for assisting with the management of the Home and the team, whilst ensuring the home operates effectively.We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
About our Home:
- You will possess strong leadership and management qualities
- A visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Ability to oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training and development of the team.
- Play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Ability to Deputise in the overall management of the care home as required by the Home Manager
- Communicate professionally with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Happy to undertake managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver care
- Confident supporting the Home Manager with the financial effectiveness of the home, ensuring the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Previous experience working within a nursing home setting would be desirable
Located in Wokingham, Murdoch is a friendly care home, offering residential and respite care.
#deputy #deputymanager #carehomedeputy #carehome #nursinghome #care #fourseasonshealthcare