Are you an "out of the box thinker?" An SEO mastermind? Looking to join an exciting agency who utilise the latest technologies?
R13 are pleased to be working alongside a well-established, full service digital marketing agency in their search for a SEO Manager. Reporting directly to the MD, you will be the face of project management for the organisation's clients, providing effective SEO support and solutions, organisation all projects and workflow, all whilst leading and developing a small team of SEO Execs.
Joining this aggressively expanding organisation, you will have strong previous SEO experience, knowledge and experience of SEO tools and the ability to effectively manage client relationships. This is a great opportunity to further develop your digital marketing career with a supportive and engaged agency.
Your duties will include:
* Developing and maintain strong client relationships, working to develop a deep understanding of their business and its challenges.
* Acting as a key point of contact for client communications, account planning, reporting & administration.
* Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
* Development and implementation of account development plans.
* Insight and opportunity analysis - highlighting SEO opportunities for further development.
* Development and line management of a small, yet enthusiastic and talented team.
* Staying abreast of and contribute to wider industry developments.
* Share initiatives, best practices and results.
You will have/be:
* Deep functional knowledge expertise in SEO.
* Considerable previous experience within a digital agency in a senior SEO role.
* Experience delivering SEO & Content Marketing services.
* Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI and conversion rates
* Strong understanding of web usability and site design. A quantitative approach to traffic measurement, and experience with collecting and interpreting site visitor statistics
* Ability to develop strong working relationships with people on various levels.
* Solid project management skills.
* Ability to lead and support a small team.
* Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office & Various SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs)
This is a full time, permanent role working 9am-5pm (with some flexibility required). The offered salary for this position is £43,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience. This role also offers an excellent benefits package including flexible schedule, company events, life insurance etc...
The team are currently spending some time in the office and some time working from home - all equipment will be provided to support this arrangement.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden - Business Partner at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate