Northreach are working with a growing and exciting General Insurance firm in their search for a exceptional legal counsel. A very contracts focused role - this person will be responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts, providing advice and guidance to the companies market entities on anything legal / compliance / regulation / operational & secretarial.
The Main Responsibilities:
* Drafting & reviewing agreements related to binding authority, claims handling, IT related, suppliers, etc.
* BAU legal support for the group entities
* Providing advice and guidance on a range of matters including legal / compliance / regulation / operational & secretarial.
The Main Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience in General insurance, corporate & commercial law
* Ideally 4+ years PQE
* Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating insurance related agreements
* Experience in implementing new regulations within large insurance groups, ideally internationally
* Strong Organisation skill with the ability to manage multiple projects and workloads
* Excellent interpersonal skills
So, if you are a legal expert when it comes to insurance looking for your next exciting role apply below and get in touch