This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term career in a successful Accountancy Practice based in Canterbury. The business is growing and as a consequence, they're looking for a Semi Senior or Senior Accountant to join their team.Client Details
The client is one of the leading accountancy companies in Canterbury. They have a vast amount of clients from a range of different industries which vary from SME's to large groups, predominately based in Kent. It is a friendly partner-led firm and a great environment for an aspiring Accounts Senior.Description
- Preparation and submission of statutory accounts - FRS 102 1A - Sole Traders, Limited Companies and LLPs
- Filing of corporation and personal tax returns
- Direct communication with clients
- Assisting clients with accounts software and other queries
- Training clients on Cloud software
- VAT & General bookkeeping
At least 3 years' experience working in a practice and currently an Accounts Semi Senior or Senior
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Completion of AAT/ACA/ACCA qualification or be Qualified By Experience
Proficient in Microsoft programs and a variety of accounting software such as Xero.
A strong commercial awareness.
Be a team player and proactive in contributing to the success of the team and the firm as a whole.Job Offer
Competitive salary, excellent training & study support
20 days holiday + 8 days for Bank Holidays
Auto Enrolment Pension
Excellent progression prospects