An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fundraising Officer to join a leading Charity in Belfast.
Initially for three months - with the potential of being extended thereafter.
This is with an immediate start.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (Initially working remotely)
Based on an hourly rate: £11.28Job Purpose:
Work alongside Fundraising and Communications colleagues to implement and deliver a successful digital fundraising strategy.Essential Criteria
- Previous Fundraising experience
- Strong administrative skills
- IT and social media skills
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Digital fundraising experience
Please be aware only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be contacted. If you are interested in this role, please send an updated CV to Charlotte Murphy - REED Belfast -
- Ensure fundraising elements of website run efficiently and provide good user experience.
- Support with planning and delivery of Christmas fundraising activity to warm and cold contacts.
- Support with the planning and delivery of a new virtual events program.
- Ensure fundraising data and systems are kept up to date and accurate - stripe, champ, paypal etc
- Assist with the analysis of fundraising traffic to the website and monitor search engine performance
- Work alongside the Communications Officer to develop and produce useful and engaging fundraising content for social promotion.
- Assist with ensuring all donors are offered appropriate follow up and thanked.
- Help co-ordinate offers of support/ gifts in kind.
- Ongoing development of fundraising contact/ distribution lists.
- Support with other fundraising administrative tasks as required.