An established and growing technology business in Shefford are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager, ideally from an MSP background, who demonstrates excellent commercial awareness and credibility, adept at relationship building.
As part of this role, you will:
- Take ownership and manage the service delivery relationship, in accordance with agreed service levels across the customer base.
- Build trusted relationships with the customer base, being a key part of the commercial renewal process, undertaking service reviews and looking at longer term capacity, services and value in partnership with the customer.
- Manage small to medium change projects for the customer, ensuring any transition from Project to Service is seamless.
- Analyse metrics and service incidents - interpreting the data to establish trends and causes, making recommendations or further investigation to remedy and improve processes.
The ideal person for this role will be:
- Experienced within a similar role (ideally from an MSP background), commercially astute and have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Analytical and adept with data - interpreting it and translating it into meaningful reports and recommendations, alongside an understanding of P&L, margins and working capital. Any experience with PowerBI or Cognos would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Adept working with an ITIL environment and with an appreciation of the Microsoft Technology Stack.
- Overall confident, articulate individual, who operates strategically, but with a hands on approach.
Although this role is based in the office in Shefford, there is some flexibility to work the odd day from home. In addition, the offices have been adapted to ensure the working environment provides maximum safety and well being for their employees. This is a business that has thrived this year and presents a stable, secure opportunity for the right individual, alongside the chance to work with leading technologies and progress your career in this growing business.
Starting salary is up to £45,000 plus additional benefits package. Looking to interview within the next 2 weeks.