Teacher of Music Required - November 2020 or January 2021 start
Enrichment Education are recruiting on behalf of this high-achieving and well organised Secondary School to appoint a devoted and focused Teacher of Music who has the drive and ambition to consistently deliver 'Outstanding' lessons to their students.
Taking on the full classroom responsibilities of a teacher within a well-resourced and highly organised department, you will be responsible for planning, preparing and delivering engaging, challenging and fully inclusive Music lessons to the 11-16 age range.
Role: Teacher of Music
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
Start: November 2020 or January 2021
Pay scale: MPS or UPS
Person Specification - Music Specialist
* Commitment to inclusion and equality of opportunity.
* The ability to teach Music to KS3 and KS4 students
* Commitment to contribute to the life of the School.
* Willingness to work as part of a team.
We would love to hear from you if you:
* Want to work in a supportive and caring environment
* Are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
* Are an ambitious professional
* Are a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
This is a great opportunity for a Music specialist to join a fantastic community of dedicated professionals that are encouraged to grow and develop.
Please respond to this email with your CV should you wish to be put forward for this position