Registered Nurse - Permanent
(+ £2.00 per hour enhancement for hours covered over contract)
We are recruiting Registered Nurse to be a part of our reputable Nursing care home situated in PA2, Paisley. Westerfield Care home caters 62 residents and offers Nursing and Residential care. We care for people those with Dementia & Old Age.
Handsale Ltd is a privately-owned healthcare company that currently owns and operates Eight Care Homes across England, Wales and Scotland. Handsale has over 30 years' experience in healthcare and is a well-respected group in the industry. The Company operates 523 beds and employs over 650 people.
We are a leading provider of residential, nursing and EMI care homes in the UK.
If you love focusing on the care of individuals so that they may attain, maintain and recover optimal health and quality of life, this is the right opportunity for you!
Qualifications and Skills
* Qualified and registered with the NMC (Registered General Nurse, Adult Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse)
* Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
* Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
* Able to work a flexible shift pattern
* Highly Competitive rates of pay (£15.98 p/h)
* + £2.00 per hour enhancement for hours covered over contract
* Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
* Excellent training and support
* Established, Reputable, Forward Thinking Employer
* and many more
In collaboration with Home Manager you will be required to contribute toward achieving the highest possible standard of care, through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Responsibilities and Duties of Registered Nurse
* To promote independence & improve mobility in the elderly & dementia residents
* To lead, motivate and mentor your staff team, deliver guidance, training and development opportunities to ensure work practices are safe and conform to standards
* Focus not only on the physical ailments associated with aging, but also with mental impairments
* Identify client's care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual residents and other relevant persons
* Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by the Home Manager
* Ensure that Clients' Care Plans are completed and maintained and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company's procedure and NMC guidelines
* To participate, promote and engender the quality culture of Handsale Care Group by adhering to Quality Assurance Systems
If you are a qualified Registered Nurse & want to be part of a growing organization, this could be your next long term role