Third Party Risk Manager with experience of proactively undertaking supplier reviews for a leading organisation. You will ideally come from a Risk or Security background with strong experience of Governance. The focus will be on Security, Privacy and Resilience and the successful manager would take ownership of this. Experience of any professional industry sector will be considered and the broader the better.Key responsibilities
- Ensuring Third parties and suppliers are compliance with applicable industry standards and regulation
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for to identify and address key third party related risks
- Lead and influence stakeholder participation in evaluation of risk and control effectiveness
- Working with and / or developing Third Party Risk Management related dashboard that highlights key program metrics and statistics.
- You must have proven experience in Third Party Risk Management across any industry sector
- Professional knowledge and experience of regulatory compliance and governance
- Security, risk management, internal audit, operational risk, legal or compliance exposure
- Ability to work independently with little direction and/or supervision
- Degree educated
This role will be based remotely for the time being but will be expected to be based in Manchester.