1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a major manufacturer of textiles & fashions, working with big name retail outlets throughout the UK.
Due to the continued phased introduction of new brands and ranges we are delighted to be working with them to find an experienced and driven Brand Manager.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a major high street brand, working with on-trend, fashionable products.
You will assist with the planning, development, implementation and measurement of assigned marketing projects, while reporting into the National Marketing Manager
Drive brand growth through the professional management of marketing strategies, projects, budgets, teams and partners.
To help set the brand strategy and effectively deliver this strategy. Plan, develop, implement, coordinate, measure & report upon all aspects relating to brand projects. Develop and deliver strategies and communications across core and sub brands.
Manage marketing budgets effectively, seeking the appropriate approvals and ensuring all initiatives offer value for money. Recommend annual budget allocations to maximise effectiveness of spend and track spend against these allocations.
Take responsibility for proactively delivering all aspects of marketing support to the business on time/to a high standard and actively manage internal teams and external partners to achieve this.
Develop strong partnerships with external suppliers/agencies seeking out appropriate new partners when required to meet specific requirements.
Develop a strong understanding of consumer insight and sales analysis and use/communicate this insight effectively to help inform brand decisions.
Generate fresh ideas to help grow the brand. Evaluate these ideas against company/brand strategy, focus and budget parameters developing fully costed proposals where appropriate. Evaluate and critique current strategies where appropriate using insight and data to inform recommendations.
To be a role model within the team with experience of all elements of the Marketing mix and confident presentation skills.
Manage Marketing Assistant in delivery of daily tasks. Lead by example, motivating to develop skills and experience.
Work with Head of Brand to develop the brand positioning. Implement the brand positioning, communications platform and segmentation strategy across all channels
Communicate the brand message consistently to employees and partners and ensure that the brand presentation/message is consistent when used by others.
Monitor and recommend development where required of the social media strategy to ensure it remains aligned with brand plans and evolution of the various platforms.
Be the social media champion within the business ensuring that its role is understood by all employees and partners.
Own daily social media channel management, content ideas/creation and planning, ensuring all content is accurate and of a high quality
Develop PR/Social campaigns aimed at elevating the brand conversation.
Work with Consumer Care and digital agency to ensure all consumer touch-points are working effectively to drive consumers through to purchase and advocacy. Ensure review sites are actively managed to maintain brand reputation.
Keep websites up to date with current imagery and content using Wordpress Content Management System. Develop new web solutions where required to keep pace with digital development.
Work with Head of Brand to support trade initiatives including shows, Point of Sale and specific customer initiatives.
Facilitate the successful development of the brand across independent and multiple stockists.
Active management of marketing agencies and suppliers to ensure deadlines, standards and costs are managed effectively.
Professional liaison with internal departments including Design, Development, Quality and Production, ensuring that we meet the needs of the internal customer and hold others to account to deliver the needs of Marketing.
Working on Brand reputation, positioning, communications & presentation
Working on POS development & launch marketing in line with commercial deadlines
Implementation & content management of campaigns on social, print, email, digital. Both B2B & B2C.
Production & delivery of marketing materials for example, brochure, in store POS, studio schemes
Manager product loan & editorial opportunity
Sales analysis reporting & new product development recommendations
Managing customer database, Conduct consumer research, Develop customer relationships with B2B & B2C
Internal marketing, i.e. newsletters, notice boards, signage, social media, digital marketing
* A brand expert who understands what it takes to create and build a brand.
* A proactive self-starter who is happy to get involved with the details.
* Able to take the initiative on new projects/initiatives and involve the wider team.
* Become involved in practical tasks when required e.g. setting up shows, managing photoshoots.
* A team player who is happy working alongside team members at all levels and comfortable in front of customers at a show if required
* Experience of briefing others and providing feedback.
* Enthusiastic, positive, energetic, creative thinker
* High attention to detail, organised and thorough
* Strong Project Management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple work streams
* Excellent level of written English and ideally comfortable/experienced in creating written content
* 5 years' experience in a marketing/brand role (agency or client side)
* Marketing graduate
* Strong digital expertise - with excellent working knowledge of digital media, PPC, SEO, website CMS systems, email marketing, Trustpilot, user and manager of social channels. Interest and desire to be at the forefront of digital knowledge.
* Experience of managing creative projects and designers/agencies
* Commercially aware and experienced in managing a budget
* Basic design skills using Photoshop to create content would be advantageous
* This is a full time and permanent role, working in an exciting, forward thinking environment and offering long term development.
* The company offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
If you wish to become part of an international brand and have the passion & enthusiasm to use your skills to maintain to develop an on-trend brand, please send your CV urgently.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency