Do you have proven experience with special needs children?
Are you resilient in the face of challenging behaviour?
Do you thrive in an environment where no two days are the same?
We are currently looking for resilient, dedicated SEN teaching assistants to join a Good community special school in the Worthing area as Bank Staff. The school caters for students aged 4-11, with a wide range of learning needs and difficulties, as such, the classes are assigned by student needs rather than by age. You will be working with students who have a whole range of special educational and complex learning needs, and at times can exhibit challenging behaviour. Optimism and resilience are essential to succeed in this role. For this role, previous experience within education and/or experience with special educational needs is essential.
Benefits of working for this school:
* Highly supported ongoing training and CPD programmes
* Supportive and approachable management
* Great opportunities to promote creative, meaningful learning opportunities
* The chance to work with a Good, well-resourced school
* No evening or weekend work
* Free parking
Benefits of working with Masterclass:
* A dedicated and experienced consultant that specialises in SEN, that will tailor the service to your needs in order to secure your dream role
* Current, honest career and market advice
* Continuous support throughout your career journey with FREE CPD
* Flexible working hours
* A wide variety of benefits such as store discounts
* Focus on your health and well-being as a priority
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and capabilities:
* Resilience and patience with working with students who exhibit challenging behaviour
* Commitment to ongoing personal development
* Experience working with children
* Knowledge or experience working with any special needs
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to make a real difference to young people with special needs, send over your CV today and we'll be in touch to discuss the role in greater detail.
Do you have any questions before you apply? Get in touch with one of our expert consultants on (phone number removed)
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that includes and Enhanced DBS check