Annual salary: up to £43,619.00
Permanent - Full time - £43,619 per annum
We have a new opportunity within Mears Housing Team for an experienced Compliance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Operations the role of Compliance Manager will be part of the Management Team within our Tower Hamlets Branch.
The candidate in question will support the team to deliver on the promises made in new and existing business plans. The role will be responsible for successfully leading performance improvement across the team and oversee all Gas, M&E
and servicing schedules to ensure 100% compliance is maintained.Who are we?
Mears is one of the UK's leading housing and care providers to both the public and private sector, with over 6,500 employees, working with clients to help develop, fund and implement their placemaking ambitions.
With 30 years of delivering market-leading repairs and maintenance services, Mears is trusted to deliver in excess of 6,000 repairs daily to a portfolio of more than 1,000,000 homes nationwide.
We provide tailored rapid-response and planned maintenance services through partnering arrangements with more than 70 local authorities, Arm's Length Management Organisations and Housing Associations.Key Responsibilities
- Monthly compliance reporting for Domestic Gas, M&E and Commercial boilers
- Daily monitoring of performance
- Regular liaison with Directors, General Managers, Clients and Colleagues where required to ensure clarity and understanding of objectives to support and ensure resolution or delivery within designated time frames.
- Understanding of MOT module/approach to servicing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to create and understand full compliance reporting/dashboards
- Trend analysis
What's in for you?
- Experience of working in Social Housing and working in partnership with Local Authority Client in a similar operation. We are looking for excellent communication skills, verbal, presentational, written and specifically report writing for a variety of audiences with the ability to motivate and empower direct reports.
- Flexibility to work out with office hours, e.g. ability to attend evening committee meetings & focus group meetings.
- Competitive basic salary - £43,619 per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards - discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Be part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your loved ones!
- Use and access to the latest technology
If this job interests you, Then Mears would love to hear from you! Follow the application process and a member from our In-House Recruitment team will be in touch.