Our client are a leading FMCG business based in the heart of Luton. With attractive State of the Art offices, they have impressive facilities on offer for their employees. They are on the hunt for a experienced Payroll Manager to join their busy finance function. This opportunity is best suited to someone with solid payroll and management experience, who's happy to take on a new challenge.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Manager in Luton:
- The effective management of the Payroll department, providing support and development to the existing team.
- Assisting the senior team with the continued development of internal processes and systems Providing support for the continual evolution of the benefits structure within the institution
- Processing year end
- Liaison with HR/payroll system provider regarding any system issues, change requests, requirements or
specifications to the system and regularly maintain the payroll system
- Management of all statutory payments including SSP, SPP, SMP & apprenticeship levy
- Proactively carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis
- Proactively liaise with HMRC and assist with more technical enquiries
- Process manual payroll calculations including NI
The successful candidate for the Payroll Manager in Luton will:
- Ideally CIPP qualified or actively pursuing their qualification
- Previous management experience would be advantageous
- Confident in their ability to build close working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Experience of running large payrolls on integrated HR/Payroll systems
- System development and implementation
- Strong Excel user; V Look-ups, Pivot Tables and Sumifs
- A ambitious individual, eager to develop change
The successful candidate will receive a great opportunity in a well-established organisation along with a competitive salary and range of exciting employee benefits.