Well-respected and prominent firm of Mid-Kent accountants now has an exciting new opportunity for a newly qualified or finalist accountant to come and build a 'career' with them.
The ideal candidate will be confident in developing and maintaining effective client relationships and building new business. This opportunity would offer excellent career prospects for the right candidate. Either a recently qualified accountant or an accountant who has gained post-qualification experience and is looking for a new challenge.
• ACA/ACCA qualified from a practice environment
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Experience of supporting a portfolio of clients and managing the work of more junior staff
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Confident with building client relationships
• Develop and maintain effective client relationships
• Prepare financial statements and produce year-end accounts for a wide portfolio of clients as well as tax calculations
• Review work that has bee completed by junior staff
• Monitor and report on team performance
• Ensure that work is delivered with budget and time requirements
• Assist in the training and development of junior staff
The firm has a wide range of business and personal clients that benefit from support for accounts, tax, payroll and business advice. As a qualified accountant, you will be an important contact point and be supported by a team of bookkeeping and administration staff. There are separate payroll and tax teams who provide specialist support.
For further details then please do not hesitate to contact Robin at Olivia Ruella.